Sunday 19 October 2008

Emotions for you; my Demon Lover.

I love you girl. I hate you for not taking advantage of me when you knew you had the chance to.
I can’t have you and it hurts. You’ve been hurt by someone and it’ll take you years to heal.
Just when I thought I was over you, we have a moment and I’m thinking of making you my own again.
If you do know what you are doing to me…fuck you!
If you don’t know what you are doing to me…I love you!

If it wasn’t for those few hours we had together, I would be alright. But they were good and I had missed you; your smile, hands, touch, hug, laugh. I know you missed me to. Fuck Hohea for ruining everyone’s life and your ability to love so freely.

“I hear u girl. M gna marry u. u wait & c”
Recipient +447787760484 01.09.2007

“Hey, m not good at goodbyes. I get all emotional. U probably know all that I haven’t said & r smiling that, aww, how sweet! Hv a gud flyt, will keep in touch. Sgc"
Recipient +447787760484 02.09.2007


From my book,
'The Tall Black Guy In The Specs'

No comments: