Monday 30 March 2009

I plan on us 'losing' our virginity to each other (Unedited)

What do you think is in store for you?
I have big plans for you baby. Everything is in my manifesto.
I’ve got outfits picked out for our relationship,
Colour schemes,
Songs that are going to be ours,
Paths, streets, beaches, pavements have been chosen to be walked on by us hand in hand
I have scenes of us fighting, making up, making love, hurting, laughing, sleeping and travelling…
I haven’t had sex in so long. My virginity has grown back.
You haven’t had sex in so long. Methinks your virginity has grown back too.
I plan on us ‘losing’ our virginity to each other. I’ve been waiting so long. I’m glad it’s gonna be with you and not anyone else I can’t think of spending my hard-earned life with.
Our bodies are going to be the Discovery Channel. There will be no need to change the channel; what could possibly be of interest on the other channels?
My fantasies are to be executed because it is with you that they have been thought up for…
My weaknesses are to be told to you because I trust and believe that they will be kept safe and not used against me at an opportune time.
My strengths to be shown to you at all times so you feel safe and can see what you were attracted to in the first place
My family to be introduced to you in case you need help and can’t get through to me…
You spotted me in the road trying to hitch-hike towards love and picked me up. I was a stranger and you stopped; took a chance on a stranger and it’s taken us to a greater place…What made you stop, I will never know; but all I can say is that I won’t get out of this car… long distance trips ain't got nothing on me anyway….

From my book,
'The Tall Black Guy In The Specs'

No comments: